- 1 head cauliflower, grated on a cheese grater or pulsed in a food processor till rice like.
- 2-3 eggs, beaten to a fluff.
- Other veggies and herbs that you like, chopped up nice and small like (mushrooms, broccoli, brussel sprouts, carrots, peppers, cilantro, basil, mint)
- 1/2 onion
- Garlic to taste, and ginger if you have it.
- Ghee, grass-fed butter, olive oil or coconut oil
Steam the cauliflower and veggies until al dente, not mushy.
Sautee a little onions and garlic as your Nonna would have done if you were Italian.
Add the veggies and toss in the oil lightly, then stir in the eggs and cook ~2 min or until ready.
Salt to taste.
Mine doesn't look as pretty as the picture, but your's might.
Finally, RESIST with all your might the urge to call this "FLIED LICE.
Cauliflower is great brain food, and you can make enough for a couple of days and take the leftovers with you tomorrow, you'll be happy you did. Feeding yourself well, and regularly helps you to stay in your center, nourishes your Essence, and makes it much easier to experience joy, even when there's a hurricane blowing.